If the Prenuptial documentation needs to be submitted to the diocesan tribunal there is an additional $ payment

7. Payment: Payments for the full ceremony of the Sacrament of Marriage and Convalidation are the following: $ if parishioner (need to be registered and active parishioner at I.C. Parish at least 6 months prior to the initiating the process for the Sacrament of Matrimony); $650 if non parishioner. Both prices include the $ deposit. The payment needs to be completed at least 1 month before the date of the Marriage ceremony.

If the civilly married couple desires to have their Convalidation during a weekday Mass, without full ceremony and pertinent to the ceremony customs, they may choose this option. A weekday Convalidation will just be the couple exchanging marriage vows after the homily. The price will be $ if parishioners and $ if non parishioners.

8. Marriages outside of Immaculate Conception parish: If the couple plans to have their Marriage Preparation in the Immaculate Conception but have their wedding ceremony in Mexico, or any other location outside of Immaculate Conception, they follow the same Diocesan and Parish policy as explained above. The payment for parishioners is $ for the process and paperwork, plus $ for the Tribunal fee. The payment for non-parishioners is $ plus $ for the Tribunal fee.

Civilly married or cohabiting couple: If you are a civilly married or cohabiting couple, we strongly encourage you at this time to refrain from sexual relations until your wedding, to return to the Lord Jesus through this decision of repentance

9. Wedding witnesses: You will be asked to provide the names of 2 people who will officially Witness the ceremony of your Sacrament of Matrimony in the church. They can be any two persons of sound mind, at least 18 years old, regardless of their religious affiliation.

If you do not live this call to chastity before marriage, you are strongly encouraged to celebrate a sacramental confession with the Priest one week prior to your wedding and to refrain from sexual relations until your wedding

10. Musician: You will be asked to contact the musician for your wedding ceremony in the church. You will need to talk directly to the musician to agree upon the date and fee for the service. If you choose to have a musician other than from the provided I.C. list, you will need to pay an additional $ “bench fee.” To talk with the Parish musician please contact: CATHERINE TRAUSH, email: ; Phone: 214-433-2944

11. Wedding Ceremony: During the process of your Marriage Preparation you will receive the parish policy regarding the planning for your Wedding Ceremony.

12. Civil Marriage License (License to marry): If you are not currently civilly married, you must turn in your civil marriage license to the Parish Office at least 2 weeks before the wedding date. The Marriage License is obtained at the County offices. If you need more information, the Marriage Preparation Office can help you in this regard.

13. Twogether in Texas certificate: Couple who completes the and turns in the certificate of completion to the Parish Office, is eligible to receive a “Twogether in Texas” certificate which will entitle the couple to receive a discount when obtaining the Marriage License. You will be provided with this certificate 2 months before your wedding ceremony in order to obtain your Marriage Buffalo dating ideas License.

14. You want to be preparing yourselves to practice faithfulness in every aspect of marriage. This allows you the opportunity to practice chastity and to learn to respect one another. Please schedule your confession with the Priest at least two weeks before your wedding date, to allow for his availability for this Sacrament.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.